iFinder Universal Search for Confluence: Technical specifications & installation guide
Before you can go and start searching, you need to take a few steps regarding the installation process.
Please take care to follow the installation guide closely and also have a look at our hardware requirements.
Installing iFinder Universal Search for Confluence: a quick overview
1.Download and install:
- iFinder Universal Search for Confluence (available on the Atlassian Marketplace)
- Install the iFinder5 elastic search server on your own server (Windows Server 2012 R2, 2016, 2019). The download link is displayed at the Confluence administration\Manage apps\iFinder Universal Search for Confluence\configure
2. Customize and change the search configuration of the plugin
3. Configure iFinder5 on your server and start the first indexing process
5. Start your new search experience in Confluence!
Our installation handbook will guide you through every step necessary in the installation process. Please follow our installation guide closely.