Connectors - the key to important information
Connectors are an important part of every Enterprise Search solution. They establish the connection between iFinder and desired data sources provided for the search, such as databases, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint, Lotus Notes and file systems.
Customers profit from the wide range of standardized IntraFind connectors, which can be used with iFinder as well as with Lucene or other Lucene-based search solutions.
The IntraFind connectors suite includes connectors for linking with
- File systems
- Databases (e.g. JDBC connector)
- Web content (HTTP / XML)
- E-mail (Microsoft Exchange incl. .PST- and .OST-files, Lotus Notes)
- SAP (SAP ERP / SAP NetWeaver Portal)
- Collaboration systems (e.g. Microsoft SharePoint)
- Different content management systems (e.g. Typo3, FirstSpirit)
- Different document management and archival systems
(e.g. EMC Documentum, Saperion, Fabasoft eGov-Suite)
- Wikis (e.g. Confluence)
- Social business software (e.g. Jive)
- and many more