Learn more about iFinder Universal Search for Confluence
One search bar for over 70 systems. Smart Enterprise Search in Confluence
Support for special characters and accent marks, recognition and parsing of multi-word terms, normalization to a basic term for the search query.
Search terms are automatically translated into corresponding terms in the target languages and added to the search query.
When a search term is entered, it´s checked for typographic errors. Search function is easy to use because the exact or fuzzy autocomplete helps users quickly draw conclusions about the content of the pages or documents.
Real time Indexing
Once in the moment you have edited or uploaded a document it will be indexed and is findable within the result list
We help you to adress the following challenges
- Intelligent search engine: The iFinder5 elastic is a complete solution and can be used immediately.
- Universal search: Connectors link all relevant internal and external data sources to the iFinder5 elastic.
- Search of integrated applications: Replace an existing search in an application, for example, searching in a CMS-system.
- Information center: You can share information with your colleagues ad hoc, find the right contact person and much more.
- Solution for knowledge management: The universal search across all data sources, ensures a complete hit list.
- Content analytics platform: Gain a deep insight into the content of your inventory information.
- Natural language searches with NLP and deep learning: The iFinder5 elastic can interpret and understand natural language search queries.
- Usage-based relevance: Frequently selected search options and documents obtain more relevance.
Find syonyms in the autocomplete section to get better results. adapt the syonyms we deliver with your own terminoologies. get even better results.
Please read this carefully
If you do not follow the instructions on this page, your evaluation of iFinder Universal Search for Confluence is likely to fail.
Please follow these 4 obligatory steps to try out iFinder in Confluence
1. Install the app from the Atlassian Marketplace and obtain a license.
Confluence administrators should be comfortable with this.
2. Create a Confluence user group called "ifinder_universal_plugin".
Go to the administration area and create a Confluence user group called "ifinder_universal_plugin".
3. Create a user called "admin", "pwinter" or "tschroeder".
Only users with these names have the right to search in our demonstration data search server. So if you try this with another user, you will see no search results. If you already have a user called "admin" and want to use it for your tests, you can skip this step.
4. Add the user to the "ifinder_universal_plugin" group.
Please make sure that the user you have just created is a member of the "ifinder_universal_plugin" group . If not, please add them.
So you can index your own Confluence content, you will need to do the following:
Limitations of anonymous evaluation: This is possible without contacting us, with a few limitations:
1. Your own search index
Use your own iFinder search server: It can be hosted by us or you can host it yourself. If you want to host it yourself please contact us to obtain the installation files and instructions.
2. Install the free indexing app
Install the iFinder5 elastic Confluence Connector in your Confluence instance. This is a free app.
3. Enter the search server credentials
Add the search server credentials in both Confluence apps in your administration area.
Searching your own Confluence Content
To use the IntraFind elastic Confluence Connector together with iFinder Universal Search please fill out the form below and provide the following Information.
We then will set up a dedicated tenant on our demonstration system.
1. Provide a list of some users
Please provide a list of up to 5 Confluence usernames that will be used for testing
2. Provide a username and password
Please provide a Confluence username and password with sufficient rights to test the search for documents. This is only required if you want to see previews and thumbnails within the search results.
3. We will configure your access
We will configure access to our demonstration system with the username you provided and send you the configuration details.