iFinder Universal Search for Confluence as integration into standard applications
Many companies use Atlassian's Confluence - as knowledge base or as intranet. Project managers, developers and sales staff alike store content here, exchange information, manage their projects or document processes. IntraFind Software AG's iFinder5 elastic replaces the search in Confluence with a professional search application and makes the Intranet the central knowledge portal for companies so that no more important information is lost.
With the improved search, all Confluence content can be found more quickly. Furthermore, the central iFinder search can also connect other data sources such as Fileshares, Jira or Exchange - and make the information from all connected data sources accessible in Confluence as a central search entry point. Almost any data source can be easily connected to iFinder.
Best of all, the software doesn't have to be integrated into Confluence on a project-by-project basis, but is installed as an add-on - simply, quickly and easily.
Our offer for Confluence users
- iFinder5 elastic as integrated search in Confluence
- iFinder5 elastic as standalone search with connection to Confluence as data source
- Can be integrated into other applications
- Low barrier surface
- Mobile usable as app
Your advantages at a glance
- Single Point of Information: A central point of access to your corporate knowledge
- Better use of intranet knowledge: Search and find all relevant information across all languages
- Better distribution of knowledge: Quickly find the desired information without searching for the source data source
- Better user experience: clear hit lists, intelligent filters and jump marks
- Can be used company-wide, also as standalone search
- All company data at a glance: Exact specification of the data source in the hit list