Autocomplete offers users a comfortable automated filling and completion of search queries. The suggestions are generated on the basis of the actual existing index data, thus avoiding 0 hits searches. Alternatively, a dedicated autocomplete index can be implemented.
- Operating systems
- Windows Server 2008 R2 or higher, and Linux
- Installation requirements
- Java 7
- The Autocomplete Service can either be used as a stand-alone service with its own index, which is based on the customer’s needs, or in combination with the IntraFind Index and Search Service.
- All other services and plug-ins can be combined orthogonally in a pipeline
- SOA documentation
- Sample implementation in Java is provided
- Demo directory with simple click-and-play usage examples
The service is interesting for:
- Companies that want to offer users a convenient and meaningful support in the search process
- Embedding partner
- Elasticsearch developers
- Solr developers